Saturday 25 August 2007

Crocodile Dun Wolfers


The bridge

Jeff!
Mohammed

One of my least favourite adventures of this trip was chasing crocodiles. They are the largest reptile in East Africa and one of the stars of the wildebeest migration. Crocs love to eat wildebeest stupid enough to cross their turf. Our guide Mohammed took Jeff and I to a river crossing where we walked across a very wobbly bridge to view them on the banks of the Grumeti River. Jeff went first - took me awhile to summon up the courage plus a little help from Christine! I think I will be having nightmares about them!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pic of jeff in the shower today?
(anything for ratings)

no pics of jo' at all? ;-)

how do we know you were really there?!

good stuff. keep 'em coming!

WooHoo Sister said...

what until you see the picture of him in the bathtub!