Tuesday 6 March 2007

Stoneware Pottery Appreciation Day

Ok, it is Stoneware Pottery Appreciation Day! I have no idea what this means or how to celebrate! I spent a good 30 minutes on the web trying to find out (I know this was pretty silly!). Who decides these things? Congress? No one seems to know out there in cyberland! Not a single mention on Wikipedia or Google! Who came up with this idea of Stoneware Pottery Appreciation Day? Hallmark? Macy's? Is there a ceramic pottery day also? What about Mosaic day? How about Glass appreciation day? I am wondering what else should we be appreciating? Is there a calendar out there for these obscure appreciation days? Do I have the time to celebrate all these events? I guess sitting back with my favourite mug (ceramic - from Stoke on Trent- that says Venice) will forever more be a reminder to me to appreciate the little things in life!

No comments: