Thursday 8 March 2007

International Women's Day



March 8th is International Women's Day. A much better idea to celebrate than Stoneware Pottery Appreciation Day. The idea behind IWD is to celebrate the achievements of women around the globe and inspire them to greater things! I am lucky enough to know so many great women and I will think about them today. Some of those outstanding women are here in London and others are in Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Indiana, D.C and New York. I have learned important lessons from them, shared sorrows and frustrations, laughed and been cheered by each of them over the years. Who could ask for anything more? Each has brought something unique to my life and I will be forever grateful. I know they have made this world a better place and I know that the generations that follow after them are going to achieve greater things as a result of their wisdom, guidance and love! Today is a small reminder of your wonderfulness!

No comments: