Thursday 5 June 2008

Art and Music at ASL

It was an evening of culture for me!
Loretta and I attended the AP Studio Art Exhibition at the American School in London late yesterday afternoon. It was meet the artist night in the board room. On display was artwork of the lovely and very talented Jessica P, the daughter of our good friend Polli. I hope you can see some of her work in the picture I took of her with her mom.

After the exhibition, Loretta and I headed downstairs to the High School Spring Concert. Jesse's brother Mike was singing in the Concert Choir. The director Keith Montgomery is one of my favourite ASL'ers and always does a great job with his students. I have fond memories of Beth's concerts with Keith. As I said to Keith last night, he was still making fun music. What a great way to learn! The choir's version of Camptown Races was the evenings highlight for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great evening. Congrats to Jess! Yes, she's very talented!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was me, Collin.
Hope to see you soon!
X